Chroma Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Runescape's Chroma Men clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paste Applications as a Reply to This Topic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebelsk8r007

Paste Applications as a Reply to This Topic Empty
PostSubject: Application   Paste Applications as a Reply to This Topic EmptyWed May 13, 2015 10:00 pm

-How did you hear about Chroma Men, and why do you want to join?
I was recruited by Ostracis, I want to be apart of a group that contributes and helps one another

-Chroma Men is a clan comprised solely of respectful and courteous men and individuals who identify as male. Will you agree to be kind and polite at all times?
Yes

-Have you read all of the rules and requirements pertinent to Chroma Men listed Here?
Yes

-Will you agree to abide the rules and requirements set for Chroma Men?
Yes

-Chroma Men tolerates adult language and conversation, but never is bullying, belittling, or other rude behavior tolerated.
Agreed

-Do you understand that disciplinary measures will be taken in instances of misconduct within the clan, and agree to respect the clan's leadership's actions?
Yes

-To join Chroma Men, a leader may request to hold a video call with you, to be conducted through either Skype, Facetime, or another means to establish identity. Will you agree to hold the video call with any leader who makes the request?
Yes

-Which do you prefer between Skype and FaceTime? What is your skype username and/or iCloud username?
Skype - richard.reid.hodges

-Are you currently or have you recently been a part of a different clan or social group? If so, please indicate the name of the group.
No

-If an existing member of Chroma Men extended you an invitation to the clan, please indicate that person's name.
Ostracis

-What is your Runescape name?
Rebelsk8r007

-What is the name you prefer to be called?
Richard

-What is your age in years?

-In what languages are you fluent? (Please list them all, even if only English.)
English

-Do you have any special skills or areas of the game in which you are exceptionally knowledgeable? If so, what are they?
Just general knowledge, pretty high level in fishing and mining (60+)
Back to top Go down
jrgreen145
Admin

PostSubject: Jshep's Application   Paste Applications as a Reply to This Topic EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:49 pm

**This application has been filled out by the person listed and is being posted by proxy**

Someone approached me in game and asked me about joining.

-Chroma Men is a clan comprised solely of respectful and courteous men and individuals who identify as male. Will you agree to be kind and polite at all times?
Yes

-Have you read all of the rules and requirements pertinent to Chroma Men listed Here?
Yes

Yes

-Chroma Men tolerates adult language and conversation, but never is bullying, belittling, or other rude behavior tolerated.
-Do you understand that disciplinary measures will be taken in instances of misconduct within the clan, and agree to respect the clan's leadership's actions?
Yes

-To join Chroma Men, a leader may request to hold a video call with you, to be conducted through either Skype, Facetime, or another means to establish identity. Will you agree to hold the video call with any leader who makes the request?
I do not have a webcam but my mic is fine.

-Which do you prefer between Skype and FaceTime? What is your skype username and/or iCloud username?
-Are you currently or have you recently been a part of a different clan or social group? If so, please indicate the name of the group.
No

-If an existing member of Chroma Men extended you an invitation to the clan, please indicate that person's name.
Not sure

jshep
jshep

-In what languages are you fluent? (Please list them all, even if only English.)
English

-Do you have any special skills or areas of the game in which you are exceptionally knowledgeable? If so, what are they?
Nope, play another game competitively
Back to top Go down
https://chromamen.board-directory.net
Mosunlimited

PostSubject: application   Paste Applications as a Reply to This Topic EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:39 pm

Divination Smile i met ben there and we skilled together!

i can try my best. i like to joke around alot so if anyone finds something offesnive please tell me Smile

i sure have Smile

yes sir!

yes

yes

skype. and ill have to figure that out. been a long time since i used it.

nope

Ostracis

Mosunlimited

Ransom

English, minor spanish!

Merching
Back to top Go down
kenooki

PostSubject: Re: Paste Applications as a Reply to This Topic   Paste Applications as a Reply to This Topic EmptySat May 09, 2015 7:22 pm

How did you hear about Chroma Men, and why do you want to join? Jerr told me about it, I joined because i wanted to be apart of the clan

-Chroma Men is a clan comprised solely of respectful and courteous men and individuals who identify as male. Will you agree to be kind and polite at all times? Yes

-Have you read all of the rules and requirements pertinent to Chroma Men listed Here? yes

-Will you agree to abide the rules and requirements set for Chroma Men? yes

-Chroma Men tolerates adult language and conversation, but never is bullying, belittling, or other rude behavior tolerated. ok

-Do you understand that disciplinary measures will be taken in instances of misconduct within the clan, and agree to respect the clan's leadership's actions? yes

-To join Chroma Men, a leader may request to hold a video call with you, to be conducted through either Skype, Facetime, or another means to establish identity. Will you agree to hold the video call with any leader who makes the request? sure

-Which do you prefer between Skype and FaceTime? What is your skype username and/or iCloud username? Skype, Ikenna12345

-Are you currently or have you recently been a part of a different clan or social group? If so, please indicate the name of the group. no

-If an existing member of Chroma Men extended you an invitation to the clan, please indicate that person's name. jerr

-What is your Runescape name? Iosys

-What is the name you prefer to be called? Kenni

-What is your age in years? 18

-In what languages are you fluent? (Please list them all, even if only English.) English

-Do you have any special skills or areas of the game in which you are exceptionally knowledgeable? If so, what are they? Fletcher
Back to top Go down
Ostracis

PostSubject: I would like to join!   Paste Applications as a Reply to This Topic EmptySat May 09, 2015 6:43 pm

-How did you hear about Chroma Men, and why do you want to join? Jerr invited me, because I want to be in a clan

-Chroma Men is a clan comprised solely of respectful and courteous men and individuals who identify as male. Will you agree to be kind and polite at all times? Yes.

-Have you read all of the rules and requirements pertinent to Chroma Men listed Here? Yes.

-Will you agree to abide the rules and requirements set for Chroma Men? Yes.

-Chroma Men tolerates adult language and conversation, but never is bullying, belittling, or other rude behavior tolerated. Understood.

-Do you understand that disciplinary measures will be taken in instances of misconduct within the clan, and agree to respect the clan's leadership's actions? Yes.

-To join Chroma Men, a leader may request to hold a video call with you, to be conducted through either Skype, Facetime, or another means to establish identity. Will you agree to hold the video call with any leader who makes the request? Sure.

-Are you currently or have you recently been a part of a different clan or social group? If so, please indicate the name of the group. Yes, but it was 5 years ago, and I don't remember the name.

-If an existing member of Chroma Men extended you an invitation to the clan, please indicate that person's name. Jerr

-What is your Runescape name? Ostracis

-What is the name you prefer to be called? Ostra, Ost, Ostracis... any and all of the above work.

-What is your age in years? 21 years this summer. (2015)

-In what languages are you fluent? (Please list them all, even if only English.) Only English.

-Do you have any special skills or areas of the game in which you are exceptionally knowledgeable? If so, what are they? I am basically a quest maniac. Questing is my strong point. I have been to god wars often.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sorensen

PostSubject: Re: Paste Applications as a Reply to This Topic   Paste Applications as a Reply to This Topic EmptyFri May 08, 2015 6:54 pm

I met Jerrr in game and was told about this clan.  I want to join because I'm looking for a community to play with in game.

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes, but there are times, like currently, where I do not have my webcam with me

No

Jerrr

Daddy Danny

-What is your real first name, or the (nick)name under which you identify?
Danny

English, learning Norwegian

Skilling, questing, general knowledge of the game
Back to top Go down
jrgreen145
Admin

PostSubject: Paste Applications as a Reply to This Topic   Paste Applications as a Reply to This Topic EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 1:32 am

Please copy the application and paste it in a reply to this topic, then proceed to fill the application out.

_.º_.-˜ˆº¯¯\_¦\·_/‘\¨‘¯’¨/’\_·/¦_/¯¯ºˆ˜-._º._
º·_.º¯\__.·¨-¨_/¯¨ˆJerrrˆ¨¯\_¨-¨·.__/¯º._·º
˜ˆ-..‘˜ˆ¯\_/¯\··_/‘\º¨‘¯’¨º/’\_··/¯\_/¯ˆ˜’..-ˆ˜
Back to top Go down
https://chromamen.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paste Applications as a Reply to This Topic   Paste Applications as a Reply to This Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

Paste Applications as a Reply to This Topic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chroma Men :: Chroma Men :: Application-
Jump to: